Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Tad Delayed... But Here is Another Post~

Today is my lazy day! Its quite nice actually.... at the moment I am listening to Van Halen and writing this post. Nothing fancy. Just me, in my pajamas on a laptop.

So to make this worthwhile I'll make a list of my favorite things!

Shows:
1. Dr. Who
2. Axis Powers Hetalia (I don't know if that counts or not)
3. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (I can explain!)

Movies:
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Forrest Gump
3. Phantom of the Opera

Music:
1. The Beatles
2. The Boy Least Likely To
3. Vocaloid

Books;
1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. The Great Gatsby
3. Of Mice and Men

Random:
1. Xylophone
2. The United Kingdom
3. Pasta
(I told you it was random!)

Alright I believe that is all I'm going to list... thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love Hetalia too! ^^ nice book choices. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha yes, Hetalia is awesome^^

    Thank you! :) I read those books over the summer and I absolutely loved them <3

    ReplyDelete